Our client in the real estate industry is looking for a Director, Internal Audit to join their team in Orange County.
- Assist with auditing financial statements
- Perform analytical financial audits
- Provide an independent appraisal of controls over financial integrity.
- Create and maintain accurate fieldwork documentation, responses and reports
- Other special studies and projects as assigned
- Big 4 public accounting audit experience
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field and a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience