Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Accounting Operations Supervisor to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Manage Accounts Payable and cash receipts staff
- Prepare year-end 1099; expense reports, and various month-end duties
- Prepare financial reports and analysis for management
- Prepare and maintain general ledger entries
- Prepare appropriate schedules, balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare schedules and documentation for external reporting
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Review, coordinate and participate in fixed asset accounting.
- Oversee payroll operations, quarterly tax returns, fiscal and calendar year-end
- Perform external audit process.
- Prepare monthly analysis of balance sheet
- CPA license
- Experience in the non-profit, healthcare or related industries
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel and Great Plains skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field and a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience