Our client in the service company industry is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Manage client relationships, answer questions related to analytical outputs, and produce custom deliverables
- Prepare and develop analytical models
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
- Perform appropriate qualitative and quantitative research
- Manage and analyze large data sets and synthesize presentations
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, math, science or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience