Our client in the consumer products industry is looking for an Interim Payroll Administrator to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Perform final review and approval of time records
- Perform audit and adjust sick and vacation accrual balances
- Perform and reconcile quarterly payroll tax statements and annual W2s.
- Help process legally required wage garnishments, court ordered deductions, and child support withholdings.
- Help process Final Checks and coordinates delivery
- Prepare metric and produce reports
- Assist with financial modeling, forecasting, budget, variance analysis, and cost reduction analysis
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills and Ceridian
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance accounting or related field and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience