Our client in the service company company industry is looking for a Bookkeeper Accountant to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Help respond to client requests
- Perform daily bank deposits
- Help maintain accurate daily cash balances
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations promptly upon receipt of bank statements.
- Assist Supervisor in maintaining appropriate cash balances and avoiding overdrafts
- Help obtain W9s for business related payments
- Assist in maintaining positive relationships with vendors.
- Prepare standard weekly cash reports for clients, or other customized cash flow reports
- Help maintain document files and permanent files
- Assist in processing payroll
- Help maintain schedules
- Prepare financial statement presentation
- Records client checks in general ledger timely and accurately upon receipt of client’s bank statements.
- Perform charge-backs
- Prepare financial statements, management reports, and schedules
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience