Our client in the real estate industry is looking for an Interim Senior Accountant to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements
- Assist with journal entries and cash reconciliations
- Manage full month-end close
- Manage compliance with lenders payment and reporting requirements.
- Maintain property insurance and tax schedules
- Produce monthly cash, income and budget variance reports
- Assist with audits
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience