Our client in the retail industry is looking for an Interim Financial Analyst to join their team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Help analyze financial and supply chain information and reports
- Assist and develop budgets, financial forecasts, operating plans and modeling tools
- Oversee and analyze KPIs and highlight trends
- Help explain variances
- Develop financial models
- Responsible for analyzing the cost-effectiveness of sales promotions and marketing programs.
- Develop financial models and analyses
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills and NetSuite and Tableau a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience