Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Orange County
- Perform analysis on actual results to budgets and forecasts and report to management
- Perform cost accounting analysis
- Provide reporting and analysis support for all operations activity
- Asist in preparation of operating planning and company forecasts
- Provide support to the finance department
- Assist on return on investment (ROI) policies
- CPA or CPA Candidate/CPA license or eligibility a plus
- Public/Big 4 accounting experience
- Prior experience with Great Plains and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing organization.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience