At Century Group, we’ve built our reputation doing one thing: connecting top-tier finance and accounting professionals with the companies that need them. Our group of industry experts provides clients with extensive market knowledge, advanced research techniques and access to our exclusive network of leading financial talent that we’ve devoted more than 25 years to establishing.
And we’re always looking for stellar recruiting and business development professionals to join our team. Century Group provides world-class resources, including administrative and operational support, marketing, a top-rated ATS, in-house training and mentorship opportunities with the firm’s top producers.
The Executive Recruiter at Century Group identifies, evaluates and delivers outstanding accounting and finance professionals and/or executives for leading client opportunities. The role demands outstanding communication skills, a well-developed professional network, ability to act quickly and efficiently and a personal responsibility for success.
- Manage a full life cycle recruiting desk by prospecting new clients and candidates
- Help companies build excellent teams
- Establish strong working relationships with prospective and current clients
- Manage recruiting assignments from candidate referrals
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Business-to-business sales and recruiting experience
- Recruiting experience for accounting/finance is helpful, but not required
Century Group offers an excellent compensation package with unlimited earning potential. Learn more about our beliefs, team approach and exciting culture at www.century-group.com.