Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Los Angeles County
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with fixed assets, prepaid expenses and license fees
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls.
- Review and suggest improvements to processes, policies and procedures
- Other duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience