Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a Senior Accounting Supervisor to join their team in Orange County
- Manage fixed assets for multiple entities.
- Manage G/L accounts.
- Maintain account records including performing consolidations
- Assist payments for property taxes
- Oversee depreciation amounts and schedules
- Oversee loan loss reserve report.
- Perform daily cash management activities
- Help audit and exam schedules
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience