Our client in the real estate industry is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team in Los Angeles County.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals
- Assist with monthly close process
- Perform monthly reconciliation of general ledger
- Perform bank reconciliations and maintenance of daily cash report
- Assist with audits.
- Maintain documentation of REIT compliance requirements
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- CPA license a plus
- Basic knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience