Our client in the manufacturing/distribution industry is looking for a Controller to join their team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the month end close process
- Manage and reconcile all AP, AR, Fixed Asset management, etc.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare supporting schedules
- Help ensure that appropriate financial and IT controls are in place
- Analyze product/job cost trends
- Perform related ad-hoc reporting and analysis as necessary
- CPA license
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Experience with implementing an ERP, a definite plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience