Each year the finance community gathers in Downtown Los Angeles to recognize the top CFOs in the greater Los Angeles region for outstanding performance.
This year, Century Group and the Los Angeles Business Journal welcomed 500 guests and 40 outstanding CFOs as finalists for CFO of the Year.
Ron Proul, CEO of Century Group, commented, “We were particularly pleased to see so many of the outstanding CFOs we work with every day nominated. It’s an outstanding group of professionals and an achievement simply to be nominated. Every successful company has a successful CFO at the helm.”
LOS ANGELES’ 2014 CFO OF THE YEAR WINNERS
RON PROUL, CEO OF CENTURY GROUP SPEAKS TO 500 GUESTS AT THE 2014 CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS
The 2014 CFO of the Year Awards went to:
- Large Public Company: Stephen Kadenacy – AECOM
- Large Private Company: Bill Foltz – Oakwood Worldwide
- Small Private Company: Brad Kates – Prodege, LLC (Swagbucks.com)
- Non-Profit: Brenda Zamow – Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles
- Education: Avedis “Avo” Kechichian – University of La Verne
Gallery from the Awards Luncheon and Ceremony